Wednesday 5 July 2017

AHSC #219

Hello Crafty Friends!
   I have not been crafting in weeks it seems! We bought a fixer up house for my oldest daughter and some friends to rent, it has been exhausting working all day then spending time at the house at night! And we haven't done anything like this so know which steps to do first is stalling us. Anyway I managed to make a card for this weeks Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! here is the sketch...

And the card I made uses the no worries paper pack..... I just love it! I also used the complements, ribbon and stamp set and thin cuts from no worries card making set Z3337. At first I didn't want to buy this set but it really is very versatile!
I love using the zip strips and this sketch was perfect for that! I hope you can squeeze in some time to play with us too!!                                                                                                                                      
Michelle Hughes

4 comments:

  1. I adore your card Michelle!!! I've been debating over this set too...you may have just twisted my arm on it!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you rotated the sketch to create this fabulous summer scene. Wonderful use of those zip strips too!
    :) Marie AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you turned the sketch and your choices of design papers and zip strips for the banners...such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete