Sunday 11 June 2017

Team Blog hop featuring No Worries

Hello crafty friends,
   
         Thank you for joining our team Brea-ers blog hop! This month we are featuring creations made with the No Worries paper pack! I love blues and browns and everyone has summer, beach, river, pool, water pictures to scrapbook! This is a Circular hop so you can join at any point, if you have come from Heathers Paper playroom then you are in the right place!!  We love your comments so feel free to comment, and if you have questions ask away! if you don't have a consultant and want to order anything I would be happy to help. 

   I have pictures from white water rafting last year that I haven't scrapbooked yet so I pulled them out....and man do I have a lot of pictures!! So I decided to do a flip flap layout!!

This is what the layout looks like closed!


And this what the left side looks like open! I used a 4x12 on the left and an 8x12 on the right to add TONS of photos! I am happy how it turned out!

Please continue on to Emilys Scrap Room for EVEN more inspiration with this paper pack!
Michelle Hughes

3 comments:

  1. Great layout, love flip flaps, think I might need to buy me some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Love how the flip flaps let you add to the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work with the large flip flaps! What a lovely layout to showcase some beautiful photos:)

    ReplyDelete