Sunday 12 February 2017

Febuary Team Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Friends,
   This months featured paper pack is Hello Lovely. I just love it!! its one of those paper packs that are really easy to use! For our Team Brea-ers   blog hop we will feature projects made with this paper pack. If you have come from emilys scraproom then you are in the right place. Here is my first project: This Layout uses the compliments. I found inspiration from Monique Create's layout but I used 4x6 photos and changed the papers and added ribbon.
I also made some cards, scraplifted this card from this site http://scrapstampshare.blogspot.ca/
And this card is an original I made for my mom. The flowers are from the January stamp of the month (I still love it) and coloured with my copic markers.

I hope you have gotten some inspiration. For more inspiration please continue on to Sheena's Blog.
Would love your comments, even if I don't reply its nice to read!
Come back tomorrow for the card I made for next week's Atlantic Hearts sketch Challenge
Michelle.

2 comments:

  1. Love your layouts and cards! A lovely touch of spring on this blustery winter day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing Sheena! Your work is beautiful Michelle:)

    ReplyDelete