Wednesday 9 November 2016

Nov. Team Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Friends,
    Welcome to the Team Brea-er's blog hop. This month we are focusing on the City Sidewalks paper pack. It is a circular hop, and if you have come from  Emily's Blog  then you are in the right place!
I didn't get many of the new stamps, well we cant buy them all! So I used an old but favourite snowman set! coloured with markers and used the shimmer brush on the snow man and snow. Love that tool!

Use the new snow flake die on this card! Its so easy to use!


And this card is actually a fold out.... the one side has only the 2 inch strip then the snowman, I think they call it a double fold card.


Now please Hop over to Sheena's Blog and see her lovely artwork with this paper pack.
If you would like any of the products used please message your consultant, Or ME HERE
Michelle Hughes

2 comments:

  1. Snow Friends is one of my all-time favourite stamp sets! I love how you have used it here:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow Friends has always been one of my favourite stamp sets. I think I'll have to pull it out again. Love your creations for today's hop!

    ReplyDelete