Sunday 20 November 2016

AHSC #187

Hello Crafty Friends,
    Happy Monday! I made my card today for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog and I really like how it turned out! I love the inspiration that following a sketch gives, don't you?
Here is the sketch...
And here is my card... I used some current paper, retired paper, the music notes were stamped on cardstock and the poinsettia leaves and the poinsettia was cut from the new flower market cartridge as well as the Noel, and I added shimmer brush to the noel....what do you think? 

 I tried to get a close up of the flower, I also inked all the edges of the petals.
I hope you like it and find some inspiration too.
MIchelle Hughes

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so bright and colorful and love the placement of all your poinsettias and fern...beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete