Sunday 17 July 2016

Get well card

Hello Crafty Friends,
    Today I went to buy a copic  marker of C1 because I use it a lot and it ran out. While I was there I saw this supper cute Penny Black stamp and I thought It would work great as a get well stamp. Used the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and the Magical Paper pack with CTMH which also works for the challenge over at Between The Folds. And here is my card...
Isnt she super cute! Hope you get some inspiration and join the challenges
Michelle Hughes

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet image! And you've colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is just adorable! Fabulous coloring. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable! Great colouring on the image. Thank you for inspiring us at Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete