Saturday 15 March 2014

Sunshine Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Friends!
   
    This month our team "The Brea-ers" are focusing on Sunshine and warm breezes! This is a circular blog hop so if you keep on following the links you will end up back here. If you don't have a consultant and would like to buy this awesome paper and embellishments you can do that HERE. If you have come from Kimberly Clark's blog then you are on the right path!

It makes me happy to scrapbook and remember last summers adventures. Here is my layout with ctmh's timberline paper pack. There is a lot going on in this layout, from the spray pen, to the cricut shapes to the timberline stickease :) I hope you like it.....
 Close up of the right side
 and the right side
What do you think??? I love it!! :) And I LOVE this paper pack.....going to keep playing.
Now hop on over to Tamara Lisowski's blog and see what she has created!
 So what makes you think of sunshine and warm breezes???
Michelle

7 comments:

  1. Very nice! Everyone is doing some really creative stuff with overlays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!! Love the shimmer misting that you did on the background. Time for me to get that out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did the background

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout. I thinks it's great how you combined so many different techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the misting on the overlays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the overlays with the spray pen! Awesome summer layout! Can't wait for summer and camping season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the use of the overlays - something I definitely need to spend more time playing with! I also love the free flowing feel of the entire layout - suits the theme perfectly. Great job!

    ReplyDelete