Tuesday 21 January 2014

Zombie challenges

Hello Crafty Friends,
     I am still playing with the zombies that my friend lent me and I was looking for inspiration. I found it in MOJO Monday and Crazy 4 challenges!!
First I used this sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges and this sketch....

and here is my card....I coloured the zombie with my new copic markers and retired CTMH paper
The words say "your a great friend, but if zombies chase us Im tripping you" lol. so funny!!
My next card is for Mojo Monday here is the sketch....
 

I used the same paper and colouring :) the inside says "Brains" of course....I think its going to be a valentine for my co-worker!
And one final card with some left over paper....inside says "Birthdays are like zombies, they just keep coming and coming till your dead"
 
I hope you like them....I had so much fun making them :)
Michelle
 
 

2 comments: