Sunday 8 December 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch # 33

Hello Crafty Friends,
    Well Christmas is just 18 days away and yes I am still making Christmas cards!! lol
My boyfriend asked me just today for 7 cards that are gift card holders......well this sketch came in perfect....One done!! hahahah Im going to use it again thought!! I love how it turned out!!
Here is the sketch
And here is my interpretation....pretty true to the sketch I think...oh and the paper is actually wrapping paper....it was out and.....well its so pretty....so I used it!! LOL
Wont you join me at Atlantic Hearts  ???
Hope you like my card!
Michelle

 


2 comments:

  1. Great idea of using wrapping paper for cards......that is a great way to keep with a theme......you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pretty paper caught my eye right away. Why NOT use it? Love the gold embossed sentiment--I'd like to see how you attached the gift card on the inside.

    ReplyDelete