Monday 15 July 2013

AHSC #12

Hello crafty friends!
    Welcome to my blog! This past week I was away at camp and had limited supplies....I was working on Christmas cards since you can never have too many :)
 I made 9 so far that week! I also used the sketch at Atlantic Hearts Blog here http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/07/sketch-11.html and this is the sketch
Great isnt it!! Here are my cards made with the retired paper pack Pear and a Partridge, the compliments stickers and various other items! I hope you like them :)


 These next two cards meets the card sketch. Sorry that its retired product but It does need to be used before my new stuff :)


So what do you think?
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Great cards, and I agree, one can never have enough Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I still have a bunch of that paper hoarded away. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that you are so disciplined to use up your stash before cracking open new goodies... And very impressed with your Christmas in July cards! Both the sketch challenge cards are great. Love your addition of the candy-cane baker's twine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and inspiring . Great work !!

    ReplyDelete